Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I Did Not Sell ‘Blame It On The Money’ To D’banj – Durella

Durella and Dbanj

So remember yesterday when we reported that Ikonic Music said that Durella sold his 'Blame It On The Money' song to Dbanj? Well that might not be the case as Durella said when asked and we quote:

"I didnt sell my song to Dbanj I only played the song to his hearing once and the next thing i saw was Dbanj ft Snoop Lion, Big sean; he didnt even change the title of the song maybe cuz i told him i dont know if I should release the song or not no wonder he told me I should not release it"

Very interesting things coming up, and it will be interesting how this shakes out.

Meanwhile wasn't Durella supposed to be signing on to DB records? Make we dey watch, but the other question here is, Which version do you prefer?

I was having this argument yesterday with someone.


No comments:

Post a Comment