Thursday, October 10, 2013

19-Year-Old Bello Moshood Abiola aka Kiddy Wins Davido's $3,000 Skelewu Dance Competiton

Exclusive to dammygist the winnner ofSkelewu Dance competition the winner took his time to learn ,Watch and Share his Video.I can see most people are complaining about his tweet that'He wants to change my brother's life'. Yes he mean every words and Davido is a very simple guy because i've been with my brother since the Day Davido called him and congratulated before inviting him over to his House.
Bello Moshood Abiola is 19-Year-Old Born On 14th March 1994.
I'll share all the pictures when i get home, Stay in touch with dammygist.blogspot.com You will get all the exclusive photos and all theGistssurrounding it.
Thank You
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment