Tuesday, October 15, 2013

“I Am No More Sexually Active” Femi Kuti Reveals

Afro-beat legend and legacy, Femi Kuti hasn't been as
controversial as his father, nor promiscuous, but he still
has his issues.
In a recent interview with a National Newspaper, the
51 year old Femi Kuti revealed that he's no more
sexually active because he now has so many
responsibilities to attend to.
"That is not true, I am no more sexually active. When
you see a beautiful woman, when you reach my age
and you have responsibility like myself, you will know
what I am talking about. Before now, as a young man,
you would want to go after her. There are many nights
I go and sleep alone not because I don't have
girlfriends or want a girlfriend, when I think of the
responsibility I have in my life, I will immediately have
a rethink. The women in my life also have
responsibilities. I can tell you that the mothers of my
children, we stay together, we are very serious. You
could say we are husband and wife but I don't believe
in marriage. I just don't understand why one man will
say I pronounce you man and wife, in that case. I
pronounce myself man and wife. I am very different
from my father but in a lot of ways like him.
Like I couldn't understand why he married 27 wives.
When he married them, he divorced them. I didn't have
a problem with my father's wives but my mother did.
When the problem started in Kalakuta, for us it was
fun. Many things have changed. Of course I am very
much sexually active but when I consider the problems
my shoki has given me, it dies quickly." he said.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment